Brooklyn Apartment Renovation
Combination And Apartment Renovation
In Brooklyn Heights
This Brooklyn apartment renovation was a combination of 2 apartments and renovation in Brooklyn Heights. The client had a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 baths. The adjacent neighbor had a 1 bedroom one bath. The neighbors apartment came on the market and they purchased it in order to combine the apartments. Combining Apartments has become a common practice because often it is easier then moving.
We removed one kitchen and turned that area into a hallway. The living room expanded doubling its size. The apartment now has 2 bedrooms a home office and large living dining area, and 2 1/2 bathrooms.
Brooklyn Apartment Renovation Architectural Services Provided
For this Brooklyn Apartment Renovation Fontan Architecture provided full architectural services.
- Architectural Design
- Design Drawings
- Onsite design sessions with the client
- 3D BIM Modeling
- Construction Plans
- DOB Filing Drawings
- Interior design
- Finish and lighting plans
- Kitchen design palns
- Product and Material selection with client
- NYC DOB Permit Filing
- DOB expediting this project was approved 3 weeks after it was filed with the NYC DOB
- Pulling Permits for Contractors
- Combining Condo Apartments
- filing with Separtment Of Finance
- Exterior Deck Renovation
- HVAC Design
- Coordination of Mechanical Engineering
- Upgrade of apartment heating and cooling heat pump systems.
- New Nest thermostats
- Lighting Design
- New LED Lighting throught
- Lighting Plans
- Kitchen Design
- Bathroom design
- Construction Administration
- Regular site visits with the contractor.
Architectural Project Team
- Jorge Fontan AIA – Architect
- Young Do Yoo
- Robet Bahnsen
- Younggee Kim
- GCF Consulting Engineers – Giap Flores P.E.
Thank You For checking Out This Brooklyn Apartment Renovation
Below are links to more of our residential projects and some of our apartment renovation blog posts.